1 January 2013

 Happy New Year!! Starting off with some soup and then...
Osechi!! A significant chunk was taken out before I took the picture, but it still looks so abundant; there's so much food!

And then for dinner we had dinner at the mall.
I really wanted something with cheese... lasagna.
Pumpkin korroke
Today was a parfait day. I just really wanted a parfait. I'm glad I acted on this instinct. It was amazing.
Choko parfait: chocolate and vanilla ice cream, chocolate cake, chocolate sauce, custard pudding, biscuit, whipped cream, corn flakes.
The pudding was semi frozen, it was like ice cream itself. And again, those vanilla beans in the ice cream are comforting :)
When it comes to parfaits, corn flakes are the bomb. I usually don't like hard things in my ice cream (nuts, chocolate chips, etc) but corn flakes are the right crispiness that give good texture to the parfait.
Woooo all the best for 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment