21 July 2010

Yesterday I missed lunch so on the way to the library I stopped for some afternoon tea - crab cakes, potato slices (I don't know how else to describe them haha), cheese cake and a mini pepperoni pizza. It seemed like a good idea at the time but it was very average...
And this afternoon I had the best ice cream in the entire universe - soft serve twist of vanilla and matcha :D Accompanied with mochi and matcha jelly. I could not stop talking about how good this was. In fact, I will keep telling you guys - it was fantastic. SO GOOD! BEST THING EVER!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!

2 comments:

  1. let me try this posting thing again!

    Woahhh, i think i know that place where you ate the ice-cream, is it at the yat teen place where like MOS burger is and stuff? ive always wanted to try it :D was it good???? like crazy good? worth its price? HAHA

    and whered u eat that pizza place, its looks delicate HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE WHERE WHERE
    DANI PLEASE SPECIFY WHERE
    I WANT THAT MATCHA JELLY AND MOCHIIII

    ReplyDelete