7 November 2012

Today we went for a drive up into the mountains. We ate at an all-you-can-eat place, which I don't usually like the idea of... but this was recommended by my aunt. I usually do my best to try a bit of everything, which usually means having about a mouthful of each dish. I did go back for more of the pork belly strips though, they were amazing... They were deep fried and covered in a sweet sauce and sesame seeds - eating them was like eating potato chips! Addictive!!
The pork was #2 for me though. First place goes to the rose flavoured soft serve ice cream. That stuff was beautiful. The soft serve ice cream here is usually just made from sugar and milk (no cream or eggs, like ice cream usually has) so it is very light and refreshing... and you can eat SO much more of it. The rose flavour was so subtle but it made the ice cream that much more delicate. I had several servings...
My mom didn't serve it quite well, but hey it still tastes the same! 

No comments:

Post a Comment